Do you want to be part of a growing, exciting team? We’re looking to hire a Business Officer to join Just Williams as we continue to expand and support new clients across the country. Please carefully read the Person Specification and Role Description below and if you would like to apply please send a CV and cover letter to Emma Storey at email@example.com
Closing Date: Friday 25th June at 1pm.
This newly created role for Just Williams is testament to the organisations’ growth and ambitious nature and provides a fundamental support function to the day to day running of both the sales and marketing function. We are looking for an individual keen to work for a business who supports growth, continued professional development and who has a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
Experience in a similar role is essential.
The ideal candidate for this position within Just Williams will encompass the values of the business and deliver them in an effective and professional manner on a day-to-day basis.
• Be inquisitive and have a willingness to learn,
• Be proactive and have a ‘can do’ attitude,
• Have the ability to adapt to a range of situations,
• Be professional at all times and have an excellent telephone manner,
• Be punctual and organised to achieve deadlines,
• Be a team player but able to work alone,
• Be reliable, diligent and self-aware,
• Have a good eye for detail and have a meticulous approach to their work product,
• Have a mature attitude to work and professional relationships,
• Be an advocate for excellence,
• Have experience of 2 years + in a similar role.
The role of Business Officer is an essential one, providing day to day support to both our sales and marketing teams and most importantly, our customers. You will be responsible in supporting and engaging with all parts of the business to ensure we remain as efficient as possible; and deliver exceptional customer service at all times, through proactive sales engagement, telesales, appointment setting and marketing support for our clients. Working with the management team, you will support business activity in both a sales and marketing context.
Key responsibilities include;
1. Management of own workload and time efficiently and effectively,
2. Be able to effectively engage with a wide range of internal and external providers,
3. Proactively develop and manage sales opportunities,
4. Make appointments and facilitate introductions through but not limited to, telesales
5. Utilise networks to drive business visibility and presence
6. Manage and maintain CRM systems,
7. Create and support marketing and sales content
8. Social Media Support and engagement
9. Support the development of the Just Williams Sales Academy online
10. Attend networking events and support MD in promoting organisation
The successful candidate will have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role along with a passion to continuously learn and develop into future roles within the business. This role presents an opportunity for an ambitious individual who wishes to progress within the company. You must be IT literate with good general knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes, have a warm and enthusiastic personality and confidence in all oral and written communication.
The position is fast-paced, and the postholder will be expected to manage their workload effectively both remotely and from our office in Stockton on Tees.
The successful candidate will have a positive mindset, excellent attitude, effective time management skills and resilience. These are all essential requirements for Just Williams staff.
A clean driving license is essential.
Status: Full Time Monday – Friday 37.5 Hours per week
Application deadline: 25/06/2021
Expected start date: 26/07/2021
Salary: £19,000 – £22,000 (Real Living Wage)
Company Benefits: Birthday Leave, Free onsite parking, Generous Christmas Leave Allowance, Learning Development Support and Resource, Equipment and Office Refreshments provided, Company Pension, Flexible Working and Team Social Get Togethers.
• Remote interview process
• Personal protective equipment provided or required
• Social distancing guidelines in place
• Virtual meetings
• Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place