25-37.5hpw, £22,000 – £24,000 (pro rata)
The Just Williams culture stems from believing that business should be used as a Force for Good. As such, we are proud to be a B Corp certified business and we live and breathe this ethos into every encounter. Our Values are at our core, defining who we are and how we do it; they are to be Distinctive, Sustainable and Progressive. We are a sales and marketing provider, with strong roots in our communities, delivering excellence for clients across multiple sectors.
But it’s how we do this, and our team that makes us unique.
Our business has evolved significantly over the last few years, and we are now looking for a new member of the team to help take us into the next stage of Just Williams – and we very much hope that could be you. We hire on character and are looking for the following type of individual:
Distinctive – We pride ourselves on being distinctive – going above and beyond both internally and externally, developing and maintaining long-lasting and impactful relationships that drive us and all of our stakeholders forward. In turn, we offer Private healthcare, birthdays off and a Wellbeing Day
Sustainable – We are constantly moving, responding to its markets, our stakeholders and developing our partnerships in our environment and our communities. Here, we take accountability for our actions both internally and beyond our organisation also. In turn, we deliver 5% of our net profits to our annual charity partner chosen by our team. We support volunteering time for local causes further supporting our communities as well as flexible working arrangements.
Progressive – We do things differently and that is important to us. We are strong advocates and facilitators of change for good, as individuals, team members and stakeholders; we strive to deliver excellence as standard through innovative thinking and a truly consistent approach to our work. In turn, we offer continuous development and frequent training as well as access to additional training funds through our Personal and Professional Development Fund.
The above is who we are and what we believe. Our purpose is to help create responsible sustainable businesses through encouraging a local supply chain, supporting the local community and making a difference at every encounter. Is this you, too?
The Marketing Assistant will liaise and communicate the needs and expectations of our customers and help turn this into impactful strategy and measurable output through social media, editorial content, website maintenance and branded goods. Day to day, the Marketing Assistant will be expected to utlise their exceptional interpersonal skills to support the delivery of an ambitious growth plan for Just Williams, and the growth of our customers too.
The successful applicant will have the ability to work with multiple accounts and create and manage content most appropriate to each brand and market and will be expected to work with and alongside the Business Administration, Marketing and Sales teams to deliver excellence for our customers. Just Williams is a B Corp Certified business, and passionately advocates using business as a force for good, encouraging development throughout the organisation and full training is provided.
· Be inquisitive and have a willingness to learn,
· Be proactive and have a ‘can do’ attitude,
· Can adapt to a range of situations,
· Be professional and have exceptional communication skills,
· Be punctual and organised, with the ability to complete projects and tasks to deadlines,
· Be a team player but able to work alone,
· Be reliable, diligent, and self-aware,
· Have an excellent eye for detail and have a meticulous approach to their work product,
· Have a mature attitude to work and professional relationships,
· Be an advocate for excellence,
· Have experience of 2 years + in a similar role.
The Marketing Assistant role is varied and includes (but is not limited to):
· Supporting the design, scheduling and delivery of social media planning, content and graphics creation and response.
· Recording analytics for reporting to clients weekly and monthly, as required.
· Sourcing new opportunities for Just Williams and our clients to be visible in their chosen markets, including but not limited to publications, exhibitions, events and membership organisations.
· General website maintenance, including creating and uploading new content to blogs, services etc.
· Sourcing and managing the production of branded merchandise, exhibition materials and literature through our local supply chain.
· Supporting ad hoc projects including photography and videography shoots, shadowing the Head of Delivery and working with our range of Associates – external partners that are specialists in key areas that clients require additional services.
· Working to tight deadlines and ensuring full visibility and communication to the Just Williams team and the client throughout project timelines.
· Generous annual leave allowance
· Professional Development support and resources,
· Equipment and office refreshments provided,
· Company Pension,
· 2 paid days per annum allocation for voluntary causes, plus annual Wellbeing Day for personal use (pro rata),
· Access to employee key wellbeing packages and opportunities,
· Private Healthcare
· Flexible Working and Team Social Get-Togethers.
· Free onsite parking,
The Marketing Assistant must work in adherence with all B-Corp principles covering the five pillars of people, communities, customers, environment and governance with a continuous improvement mentality.
Driving Licence/access to own vehicle: Essential
Application Closing Date: Monday 12th February 2024
Online (first stage) –Tuesday 20th February
Face to face (second stage) Wednesday 6th March.
Just Williams Ltd is a supporter of the Better Business Act, a Real Living Wage Employer and BCorp Business.
Just Williams Ltd is committed to equal opportunity in employment and believes that commitment to promoting equal opportunity should exist throughout the organisation. Just Williams Ltd will ensure that no job applicant or employee will receive less favourable treatment on the grounds of sex, disability, marital status, religion, sexual orientation, colour, race or ethnic origin or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be justified.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £22,000.00-£24,000.00 per year
Expected hours: 25 – 37.5 per week
Work Location: In person
Please apply via Indeed here. No agencies please.