We are a Sales and Marketing organisation, working to empower businesses to grow.
Just Williams uses strategic planning and effective implementation in both sales and marketing to create robust, sustainable solutions tailored to each unique customer. We champion local supply chain, inclusive working and always being creative, innovative, agile, and responsible.
Just Williams cares for every touchpoint of its business, team and customers and works steadfastly to promote business as a force for good.
To be the leader of purposeful sales and marketing solutions; facilitating change in Businesses and Communities, for sustainable, transformational growth across the globe.
To create sustainable business growth and visibility through unique sales and marketing solutions.
We empower a collaborative and transformational approach for the betterment of our partners, communities and planet.
To help create responsible, sustainable businesses through encouraging a local supply chain, supporting the local community and making a difference in every encounter.
STATEMENT OF RESPONSIBLE BUSINESS PRINCIPLES
The company commits to follow the five principles of a purpose driven business developed by Blueprint for Better Business as set out below:
1. Has a purpose which delivers long term sustainable performance
(1) Operates true to a purpose that serves society, respects the dignity of people and so generates a fair return for responsible investors.
(2) Enables and welcomes public scrutiny of the alignment between stated purpose and actual performance.
2. Honest and fair with customers and suppliers
(1) Seeks to build lasting relationships with customers and suppliers.
(2) Deals honestly with customers, providing good and safe products and services.
(3) Treats suppliers fairly, pays promptly what it owes and expects its suppliers to do the same.
(4) Openly shares its knowledge to enable customers and suppliers to make better informed choices.
3. A responsible and responsive employer
(1) Treats everyone with dignity and provides fair pay for all.
(2) Enables and welcomes constructive dialogue about its behaviour in keeping true to its purpose.
(3) Fosters innovation, leadership and personal accountability.
(4) Protects and nurtures all who work for it to ensure people also learn, contribute and thrive.
4. A good citizen
(1) Considers each person affected by its decisions as if he or she were a member of each decision-maker’s own community.
(2) Seeks and provides access to opportunities for less privileged people.
(3) Makes a full and fair contribution to society by structuring its business and operations to pay promptly all taxes that are properly due.
5. A guardian for future generations
(1) Honours its duty to protect the natural world and conserve finite resources.
(2) Contributes knowledge and experience to promote better regulation for the benefit of society as a while rather than protecting self-interest.
(3) Invests in developing skills, knowledge and understanding in wider society to encourage informed citizenship.
We are on a journey.
Working collaboratively, inclusively and effectively with partners that match our ethics and ambitions, we are on our B Corp journey. We have spent significant time and effort to adapt our business, to become a business for good – ensuring that our teams, customers and communities are all better served by us and what we do.
We’ve done that in so many different ways! Check out our brand new Impact Report to find out more.