Do you want to work in an exciting, fast-paced and varied business? Do you have an engaging personality and a drive for success? If so, Just Williams is the place for you!
Just Williams is growing and we are looking to recruit a new Sales Specialist. Focusing on client engagement, account management and securing success; our Specialists deal with a wide range of clients ensuring that no two days are the same.
We want an individual that is focused, driven and willing to ‘think outside of the box’ when it comes to working with our clients; we are well known for our focus on ‘Brilliant Basics, Magic Touches’ – we strive to be deliberately different, so our staff need to as well.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Creating and executing a successful sales strategy and campaign to maximise growth for the clients.
- Facilitating introductions and setting up meetings on behalf of clients, and Just Williams.
- Building rapport and meaningful relationships with potential contacts and clients.
- Networking with confidence to obtain new contacts.
- Provide exceptional service and professionalism whilst representing the clients and the Just Williams brand.
- Client account management, retention and conducting monthly management meetings.
- Event representation and management, including exhibitions.
The successful candidate will:
- Be self-aware,
- Be resilient,
- Be driven,
- Use their own initiative and work well as a team member.
- Have experience of telesales, face-to-face connecting, or customer service roles.
- Have the knowledge and drive to network with key players in relevant sectors.
- Have the knowledge and experience of setting and developing sales and marketing strategies
- Have event management experience
- Have experience of using and maintaining a CRM system
- Have the capacity to work under pressure and to deadlines to achieve and exceed set targets
- Be able to adapt and work flexibly
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills at all levels
- Be professional, presentable and engaging
- Have excellent time management skills.
Working primarily from the Just Williams office in Fusion Hive, Stockton on Tees, the successful candidate will be expected to hot desk with clients from their portfolio, if appropriate. A full driving license and own car is essential for this post.
Salary: circa £25,000 per annum – dependent on experience.
Annual Leave: 21 days, plus birthday and Bank Holidays.
Applications can be made by sending a CV with cover letter to email@example.com
Interviews will be conducted on Friday 6th December 2019.
No agencies please.