Are you looking for a new role? As a business, we are growing, and we are looking for an exceptional individual to join us as our Customer Relationship Manager. Read more about the role below, and apply via Indeed here.
Customer Relationship Manager
25hpw, £23-25,000 pro rata.
This newly created role for Just Williams is testament to the organisation’s growth and ambitious nature. We are looking for an individual keen to work for a business who supports growth and continued professional development and who has a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
The Customer Relationship Manager will play an integral role between Just Williams’ internal and external teams. Communicating the needs and expectations of our customers, the Customer Relationship Manager is a pivotal team player who is confident, organised and driven to succeed. Day to day, the Customer Relationship Manager will be expected to utlise their exceptional interpersonal skills to support the delivery of an ambitious growth plan for Just Williams, and also the growth of our customers too.
The successful applicant will have the ability to work with multiple accounts and will be expected to work with and alongside the Business Administration, Marketing and Sales teams to deliver excellence for our customers.
- Be inquisitive and have a willingness to learn,
- Be proactive and have a ‘can do’ attitude,
- Can adapt to a range of situations,
- Be always professional and have exceptional communication skills,
- Be punctual and organised, with the ability to complete projects and tasks to deadlines,
- Be a team player but able to work alone,
- Be reliable, diligent, and self-aware,
- Have an excellent eye for detail and have a meticulous approach to their work product,
- Have a mature attitude to work and professional relationships,
- Be an advocate for excellence,
- Have experience of 2 years + in a similar role.
The Customer Relationship Manager role is varied and includes:
- Effectively manage existing customer relationships.
- Identify new opportunities for the business and our customers.
- Establish and maintain strong networking relationships and memberships and generate referrals.
- Promote and engage with the Just Williams brand and business, and that of our customers also.
- Liaise with the management team to deliver cohesive delivery of projects.
- Manage and maintain CRM systems.
- Support the retention of Just Williams customers.
- Source, record and action customer feedback.
- Work with and alongside the Business Administration team.
- Generous annual leave allowance in addition to: birthday leave and extended Christmas Leave.
- Professional Development support and resource,
- Equipment and office refreshments provided,
- Company Pension,
- 2 paid days per annum allocation for voluntary causes, plus annual Wellbeing Day for personal use.
- Access to employee key wellbeing packages and opportunities,
- Flexible Working and Team Social Get-Togethers.
- Free onsite parking,
Driving Licence/access to own vehicle: Essential
Application Closing Date: Monday 24th October 2022
Interview Dates: online (first stage) – Wednesday 2nd November, face to face (2nd stage) Wednesday 9th November.
Just Williams Ltd is a supporter of the Better Business Act, a Real Living Wage Employer and soon-to-be BCorp Business (certification pending).
Just Williams Ltd is committed to equal opportunity in employment and believes that commitment to promoting equal opportunity should exist throughout the organisation. Just Williams Ltd will ensure that no job applicant or employee will receive less favourable treatment on the grounds of sex, disability, marital status, religion, sexual orientation, colour, race or ethnic origin or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be justified.
For more information please contact Emma McDonald on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07939 551 512.