We’re looking for someone to join our team!!
The Business Support Executive is an exciting, fast-paced role that is a great opportunity for someone looking to join a company and help it grow. Take a look at the role below and if you’re interested, either contact Emma for an informal, confidential chat (07939 551512, firstname.lastname@example.org) or go straight to apply via Indeed.
Business Support Executive
24-37.5hpw, £20,995 – £23,995 dependent on experience.
We are Just Williams, a sales and marketing organisation based in Stockton on Tees with clients operating nationally. We work with businesses to help them grow and improve their visibility and profile in their markets – we do that through a unique combination of sales and marketing activities that are tailored to each client.
We are a certified B Corporation too, a global movement of companies who believe in business as a force for good, ensuring our team, our environment and our customers can thrive.
Our business has evolved significantly over the last eight years, and we are now looking for a new member of the team to help take us into the next stage of Just Williams – and we very much hope that could be you.
As a Business Support Executive you will be responsible for:
- Conducting research on behalf of Just Williams and our clients across multiple platforms and compiling your findings into reports to share.
- Data management, including maintaining our inhouse CRM and those of our clients, where appropriate and ensuring all information is correct and up to date.
- Shared office management, including sourcing new suppliers that fit within the requirements of B Corp, a local and ethical supply chain and developing good relationships in the community, stock and control of equipment and contracts attached (eg annual PAT testing arrangements etc).
- Events, Exhibitions and Membership Organisations – we attend many events throughout the year, the Business Support Executive will support the planning, logistics, booking and management of an approved event calendar. From time to time we ask for all staff to attend and support the events too, so flexibility is also important.
- Building and maintaining great relationships with all our stakeholders.
- Stakeholder Management – working with our customers, the Business Support Executive will be responsible for clear communication, engagement and liaison throughout the Just Williams team and beyond.
- Strong engagement in all business activity – at Just Williams we pride ourselves on being passionate about what we do, so our team members should reflect that and be allies for change and development.
We are looking for someone who is as passionate about doing great things as we are. Our business is varied, we work with a wide range of clients, across multiple sectors so our team are highly skilled and very knowledgeable.
Our new Business Support Executive should have:
- Strong time management capabilities and the ability to achieve tight deadlines and work across multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes.
- Great attention to detail, reliability, and accountability.
- Motivation to succeed, have a positive attitude and be inquisitive.
- Be a team player.
- A Level 3 + qualification (preferred) and/or experience in a similar role or discipline for a minimum of 3 years.
- A driving license and access to own vehicle (essential).
We have great opportunities to learn, develop and grow within the business and will actively support your development within Just Williams – this may also include progression into future roles as we evolve too. Just Williams also prides itself on offering an extensive range of benefits and opportunities to volunteer or support your chosen charitable causes too.
- Generous annual leave allowance, including increased allocations for Christmas, New Year and your birthday too.
- Access to a Wellbeing Day, to use at your own discretion.
- Volunteering options, funds and partnership support.
- Professional and Personal Development support and resources.
- Access to employee wellbeing packages and opportunities.
- Private health insurance.
- Company pension.
- Flexible working, social events, office refreshments and more.
We are a Real Living Wage employer, a member of the Better Business Act and other organisations developed for the ethical running of business and employment of people.
We have created a small but beautifully formed business and culture where you as an individual can thrive. Your personality, your creative side, your values – are important to us, as ours should be to you. We are looking for our next team member who wants to be more than just a number, who values a business and is looking for a role that is varied, fast-paced and has an impact.
For an informal, confidential discussion about this role please contact Emma McDonald, Head of Delivery, on 07939 551512, email@example.com
Interviews commencing from 21st August 2023 (rolling).
Just Williams Ltd is committed to equal opportunity in employment and believes that commitment to promoting equal opportunity should exist throughout the organisation. Just Williams Ltd will ensure that no job applicant or employee will receive less favourable treatment on the grounds of sex, disability, marital status, religion, sexual orientation, colour, race or ethnic origin or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be justified.