Trainee Sales Specialist
Appointment – 1st Feb 2018
Salary – £18,000 – £20,000
Permanent Role – Full Time
Benefits – Holidays 20 + Bank Holidays
Base – Fusion Hive, Stockton
Be part of the sales revolution…..
Join us at the start of our high growth journey and be part of an organisation looking to make a difference in the market by creating an innovative alternative to the norm.
We know what we do best and that’s promoting and selling our clients brands, products and services through our outsourced sales solution. Whether that be under the banner of business development, telesales or event management and representation, we represent the sales industry in our ambassadorial capacity for all our clients.
This new role has been created to grow and strengthen the Just Williams presence and growth plans for 2018. We are looking for our Trainee Sales Specialist (TSS) to reflect these values and become a fundamental part of our team long term. This role represents a key appointment for the business and provides the successful applicant an exciting opportunity for internal progression with a 6-month training plan to become a fully-fledged sales specialist along with enhanced responsibilities and rewards.
Variety is key within this role with our TSS responsible for inbound sales as well as looking after and managing internal administrative duties, marketing activity and event organisation.
Key Responsibilities include;
- Supporting the sales team in developing sales opportunities, including researching & identifying potential accounts along with building rapport with clients to understand their needs whilst providing exceptional service
- General office management and administration
- Appointment setting
- Sales development and prospecting
- Client account management and retention
- Event representation and management
- Managing sales calls via phone, emails and face to face situations
- Marketing activities including social media, blog and content development
Half way through the initial six-month period our TSS will begin to take on more responsibilities and attend a number of events on behalf of clients, as well as start to manage client relationships end to end.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
We are looking for a confident individual who has the ability to multitask, use their own initiative and require minimum supervision. Someone who can prioritise their workload and work to a highly organised level is critical.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate and represent the business at all levels with all customers
- Professional, presentable and engaging manner
- Good organisational skills, with attention to accuracy and detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Can operate on own initiative but contribute in a team environment
- Excellent administrative skills
- The ability to utilise and maintain CRM systems
- Ability to compile customer schedules, assisting with monthly statistics and sales reports
- An excellent telephone manner
- Confidence selling over the phone
- Ability to adapt as we continue to experience unprecedented growth and progression in all areas
To succeed in this developmental role, you will need to display an exceptional work ethic and have a desire to succeed in a fast-paced relationship based sales environment. You will embrace acting as an ambassador for the organisation and each of the clients and be driven and determined to deliver exceptional results day in day out.
You need to be confident, passionate and driven to work with us, and as we grow and expand our team, we would love to create future opportunities for you.
A full UK Driving Licence will be required for this role as travel to and from events will be required.
To apply for this exciting new role, please send over a 1 – 3 minute vlog along with a CV covering why you think this role is for you, what skills you will bring as well as something unique about you. Vlogs will be shortlisted with interviews taking place in the last 2 weeks of January 2018.
For more information please contact Jessica on Jessica@JustWilliamsLtd.co.uk for more information.